Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cliche


Past changed me a lot, from a pretty girl to a prettier girl. From happy a happier and, more. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain, so here am me smiling and typing out all the words –I love my life.


I miss what I already have and I surround myself with things that are missing.

Found this on tumblr, that made me think from 9pm - 10pm. Unfortunately, I felt nothing. It’s because the past, it’s done, it’s unchangeable, and I am moving on. It’s fucked up to be in love. It’s one of the best and worst things that could possibly happen to any of us, sometimes. We can do whatever we can, and act however we try, but feelings can’t be changed. Surviving heartbreak is seemingly unbearable – it takes a great deal of strength and emotional control to push through the grief. But when we pull through, the fight was worth it, and we’ll find that it’s a lesson and a handful of experience, stronger than ever.

It’s true that people can move on, but you can never deny the fact that only death and amnesia can erase all the memories.

Sir,
You don’t need to promise me anything, because promise is a lie.

No comments: